Delivery

Everything you need to know about our delivery service:

1st class, UK deliveries.

We pride ourselves on our prompt customer service and aim to send out all orders same or next working day.

As our items are handmade and made to order, busy periods such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day can mean that on rare occasions this can take a little longer, at up to 3 working days.

Please note our deliveries are collected by Royal Mail at 3:45pm Monday to Friday. We do not dispatch on weekends.

You will receive a notification to let you know when your item has been dispatched.

All of our orders are sent 1st class via Royal Mail. This means that orders usually arrive the next working day following dispatch. Royal Mail claim that 80% of UK post is estimated to arrive the following working day, but unfortunately the other 20% take up to 3 working days. Therefore we advise ordering early where possible as unfortunately we can’t guarantee delivery dates.

You are responsible for correctly providing your full address including street name and postcode. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for any delays or cost of undelivered items where a full UK address has not been provided.

 

Royal Mail delays

Due to the ongoing impact of the pandemic on the postal service, additional delays are possible so we always recommend ordering as early as possible to avoid disappointment.

Unfortunately due to these unprecedented times, the Royal Mail service can experience unusual delays due to resourcing issues. Although most orders remain unaffected, some orders may take a little longer to arrive and in extreme cases items can take up to 5 working days following dispatch.  Please be reassured that this is extremely unusual, but is beyond our control. We cannot be financially responsible for items that are delayed during these times. We would advise you to order early and visit the Royal Mail website to keep up to date with potential delays in your area. We really appreciate your patience during these times. 

If you have not received your item within 5 working days  of purchase, please get in touch with us at info@atowncalledhome.co.uk and we'll investigate this for you.